Wednesday, December 14, 2011

No Tubes Needed

So after a hectic morning, which included a fender bender caused by me, we received good news at Braxton's ENT follow-up appointment.  It has been about 3 weeks since he had any cold symptoms and his ears were free of fluided so no surgery needed.  YEAH!!!!!  His doctor said there was no need to see him again unless constant ear infections started back up.

Back to my fender bender, again like Matt says I only get in accidents under 5 miles per hour.  Luckly the other person's car only had a pushed in bumper and they didn't see the need to call the cops.  She let me go.  I guess that is my payback for the 2 people that have hit my bumper and I have let them go.  My bumper wasn't as lucky, my FSU tag broke and my front bumper cracked.  I will eventually buy a new one but at this time it isn't my top priority.

Still no news on Liam's test from last week.  I don't think I updated on how it went, but Liam was great.  He listened so good to the nurses and techs and we were out of there in just a few hours.  We should hear something by the end of the week but with the holidays so close I am not sure that will actually happen.

Looking forward to Christmas vacation which starts Friday.  The boys are getting excited as the Hallmark Christmas countdown gets down into the single digits.

No comments:

Post a Comment