Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas is here...

This weekend has been a busy weekend getting ready for Christmas.  On Friday night we went to pick out our Christmas tree, we have always bought a Fraiser Fir but this year went with a different kind.  Unfortunately neither Matt nor I can remember what kind it is.  It is either a Grand or Concolor Fir but what ever it is we will be looking for it next year because we prefer it over the Fraiser.

The today we got up early to go see Santa.  It was nice to finally have a year that no one was scared, Braxton is still to young to realize what Santa is about.  I asked them what they asked for and they said a Nintendo DS.  I said nothing else no games, Liam said he will go back and tell Santa another day. 

This afternoon Matt and I put up our outside lights, along with our blow up Santa and Frosty.  Frosty is a hand me down from my Mom and we have had him a few years.  It looks like we might retire him this year, when I was putting him up I saw he had a bunch of little holes in him.

Tonight it was time to decorate inside, we decorated the tree and set up our Christmas village.  I put the village up after the boys went to bed so they will be so excited to see it in the morning.  They absolutely love it.



I really can't believe that Christmas is almost here.  This year has really just flown by.

Oh and Braxton is getting really brave with take steps.  I think he will be walking pretty soon.  He is getting so big.

No comments:

Post a Comment