Thursday, December 1, 2011

1 YEAR ALREADY!!!


Braxton's birthday came and went, can't believe it has been a year.  Where has the time gone?  We celebrated his birthday on the 20th since his actual birthday was on Thanksgiving Day.  We wanted to make it a special day for him.  We had family and friends over to the house and had a bounce house for the kids.  Braxton went on it for a few minutes with Matt and I but really didn't enjoy it.

Had his 1 year well visit today he is now 22lbs 7oz and 30 3/4 inches tall.  He always is in the 50% in weight and 75% in height so it looks like he will be tall like Liam.   

We spent Thanksgiving Day in Ormond with family and then my Mom and I went black Friday shopping even though it started on Thursday night.  Most of my shopping is now done, just a few more items and then some giftcards.  Have a lot of wrapping to do.

Nathan has been questioning us a lot about if Santa is real.  Can't believe first graders are already talking about it.  For now we are going with if you don't believe you don't get but I think we will have to tell him soon that way he doesn't ever ruin it for his brothers.

Going to go get our Christmas tree this week and get the house decorated.  Can't believe Christmas is almost here.  I am totally ready for Christmas vacation.
Afterwards, he would of ate it all if I would of let him

No comments:

Post a Comment