Monday, January 2, 2012

Holidays finally over

Man it has been a while since my last update, been so busy with the kids on holiday vacation.

We spent a week in TN visiting family and everyone had a great time.  We did some sight seeing, going to the Hermitage and Downtown Nashville along with some play centers for the boys.  Our last night in TN Braxton came down with an ear infection and luckly we had his prescription refill from the ENT.  Unfotunately he was still sick through Christmas running an extremely high fever in the 104 range, which I believe was a result of the ear infection and cutting his first molar.  I am just glad we didn't have to make a ER run.

Everyone had a great Christmas.  Santa brought Nathan and Liam each a DSiXL and Braxton a Radio Flyer Wagon.   All three of them love their gifts.  Like always Christmas was hectic, driving to St Augustine on Christmas Eve to spend the evening with Matt's Mom and stepdad and then traveling to Ormond on Christmas Day to spend it with my side of the family.

We finally were able to pick up the enclosed trailer we bought from Matt's Mom and stepdad so that meant we were able to take the 4-wheelers out of the garage and put them in the trailer.  We spend all New Year's Day cleaning out the garage and now we are finally able to walk around in there.  I don't know how I was able to park my car in there at one time.  Now just waiting to get a letter from our HOA that says we can't keep the trailer in the yard because it is higher than out fence line.

School starts tomorrow, I happy to get back to our routine but I will miss the extra sleep.

Oh and Liam's tests results came back normal, now we go on January 18th and he will have an upper endoscopy done.  We had another episode our first night in TN and a lot of stomach aches over the break.  I really hope that we finally get some answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment