Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

My boys: Nathan, Liam, & Braxton
Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's, hope you all had a great day.

My first Mother's Day as a mother of three was great.  Braxton slept in until 8, so that meant I slept late too.  Might not sound like sleeping in but for someone who normally wakes up at 6 the extra two hours were great.  The boys had me open all there gifts they made for me a school and Matt made breakfast for the family.  Then we went to church, came home a relaxed for a while.

This afternoon we went for an early dinner to beat the crowd.  I picked Japanese, which  I love.  Afterwards we went to Dairy Queen for some ice cream.  While at Dairy Queen Matt pretended to give Braxton some ice cream buy offering him the empty spoon.  His eyes got wide and mouth opened straight up.  Matt and I agreed that it was probably time to try solids since he is showing interest in it.  When we got home I made him some rice cereal and he did fairly well.  Just have to teach him that his bid and hands don't go in his mouth when he has a mouth full of cereal.  My last baby is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment