Tuesday, May 24, 2011

It's been 6 months

I can't believe it has been 6 months since Braxton came into our lives, the time has really flown by.  He has cut his bottom two teeth, turned over from back to belly, sleeps through the night, has eaten rice cereal and sweet potatoes, and gone on his first family vacation.  At birth he was 7lbs 10oz and 21.5 inches long, today he weighted 17lbs 9oz and was 27 3/4 inches long.  He is our longest baby beating Liam out by 1/4 of an inch.



His dr appointment went well, I talked to his Dr about his MRI and she wanted me to call and get on the first available list.  Unfortunately when I called our insurance pre-authorization hasn't been done so I have to wait for that until we can get on the list.  I am hoping the lady calls me back soon, I really don't want to wait until the end of July for his MRI.  He has had a stomach bug since last Friday so since he was running a slight fever she didn't want to do his vaccines, so we go back next Friday for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment