Saturday, May 21, 2011

First Tooth

Went to Ormond today for my cousins high school graduation party.  We arrived early since Matt had to help with some sprinklers so the boys and I went to my Dad's for a little while to go swimming.  Braxton and I were sitting in a chair on the pool deck and I looked in his mouth and guess what I saw, his first tooth.  He was super fussy yesterday and now I know why and to top it off the right one looks like it will be through by tomorrow.

It is very depressing that my youngest is growing up so fast, by the end of the summer he should be sitting and crawling.  I don't even want to think of a mobile baby in my house.

The boys are having a blast on the swim team, both of there swim skill levels are improving.  Liam has gone from sinking to being able to swim a couple of feet with one breath.  Nathan is able to swim 25M in both freestyle and backstroke, sure it isn't the prettiest but that is a huge improve in just a couple of weeks.  I am looking forward to the first meet the first weekend in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment