Friday, April 22, 2011

No School

No school today so the boys and I went to Ang's Easter Party up at the church.  They had a blast hunting eggs (even though Liam found the lucky egg full of ants) and playing on the big playground.  Then we cam home and took showers and just relaxed.  Matt even came home early.

Yesterday I took the boys to see the Easter Bunny, Nathan wanted to tell him he wanted some Bakugans in his basket.  I explained to him the Easter bunny doesn't take requests, he isn't Santa.  Liam was excited until we got there they he was a little scared but the lady was able to bribe him with a chocolate if he just sat next to the bunny.  So that is what he did even though he wasn't thrilled to be there.

I am looking forward to Easter, going to church and then just having a small dinner at the house.  Bought a ham, my first.  We will also be having birthday cake since it will be Matt's 33rd birthday.  Man he is getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment