Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter

Had a great Easter, which happened to be Matt's 33rd birthday along with Braxton turning 5 months.  Busy day for us.

The boys all got baskets full of candy, which they loved.  Liam absolutely loves chocolate and would of eaten his whole basket of candy if I would of let him.  I have no idea how he stays so thin.  We had bacon and french toast for breakfast and then went to church.  When we got home we had a Easter egg hunt for Nathan and Liam and had a early dinner, of ham, cornbread, mac n cheese, broccoli casserole, apples, and deviled eggs.  I bought sweet potatoes but actually forgot to make them.  For dessert we had birthday cake that I had made for Matt.  It was a good day and I even got to take a nap.

Weighted Braxton today and he is up to 17.5 pounds and 26.75 inches.  He is getting so big, 5 more pounds and he will be too big for his infant carseat.  Looks like I will be purchasing a new one soon.

Hope everyone had a great Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment