Friday, April 8, 2011

He is rolling over..

My youngest is getting too big:(  A couple of days again he started rolling over from his back to his tummy.  The only problem now is that he still hates being on his stomach for more than a couple of minutes so he throws a huge fit, which includes screaming at the top of his lungs, turning bright red, and sweating up a storm.  That would be fine during the day since I am there with him but at 2am it isn't very amusing, especially since I have been spoiled lately with no night time feedings.

Liam starts his speech theraphy through Duval county schools a week from Monday, they couldn't start this coming week because of FCAT testing.  So with the additional of this speech through Wolfson's Rehab he will be going a total of 4 days a week for 30 minutes.  I really am praying that things continue to improve with his speech, he has come a long way in just this last year.  In January he started stuttering which his therapist said is normal for his age but as his Mom it really worries me.  No Mom wants anything to be wrong with there child.

Nathan received his report card today.  Did pretty good an A, A-, B-, C+, and the rest S's. I was really glad to see he didn't have any needs improvements in any behavior areas.  On the two previous report card he has had problems with resting quietly at nap time.  The C+ was in reading, we are continuing to work on reading at home.  I really want him to be a great reader especially since that was something I wasn't that great in.

Tomorrow I am off to Tallahassee to meet baby Gabriel.  I am so excited to spend the day with Lisa and for her to finally meet Braxton. 

No comments:

Post a Comment