Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Babies

It is amazing how different three boys can be when they are born to the same parents.

Nathan was a horrible baby, I swear he cried for the first four months of his life.  Looking back I am not sure how Matt and I survived, it was miserable.  At 5 he is such a smart kid, constantly asking questions about things I don't even thing about.  He reminds be a lot of my brother Jake when he was little.

Then Liam was born, I still remember coming home from the hospital and he just slept in his cradle for more than an hour.  Matt and I were in shock, is this how a baby should be.  Now he is the most loving and helpful little boy, though at times he can flip his switch and be stubborn as heck.

With Braxton when we came home he was happy but cried a lot, seemed like he was always hungry.  It was my first time breastfeeding and come to find out he wasn't getting enough milk even though it seemed like he was on the breast 24/7.  After not gaining much weight for a month I went to pumping and bottle feeding, agically he was happy again.  I would have to say he is our happiest baby, constantly smiling and laughing.

When I was little I never imagined myself the only female in my family, now I couldn't imagine it any other way.  God has really blessed me with a great husband and wonderful boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment