Thursday, July 14, 2011

Stomach Bug

Been pretty fortunate that with 3 boys we really don't get too sick but this week Braxton, Liam, and I all caught a stomach bug.  Braxton started us off on Saturday and finally was feeling better by Wednesday.  This is the second time in a month period that he has caught one.  Luckly I was able to keep the diaper rash under control this time around.  Nathan and Liam never were sick with stomach bugs at his age, I think it has to do with him being a thumb sucker.

Then on Sunday I woke up sick as a dog and stayed in bed most of the day but felt better by the evening.  I was so glad it was a weekend so Matt could take care of the boys.  Then on Wednesday Liam was sick, acted totally normal but just had to use the bathroom quite a few times then towards the evening I felt the same.  Told Matt last night that he will probably be lucky and catch it time for the weekend:)  Hopefully it will skip him this time around since last time Braxton had it, Matt was the only other one to get sick.

Other than the stomach bugs Braxton has really been pretty healthy.  Both Nathan and Liam were always sick they would start out with colds that would then lead to ear infections.  I told Matt I really think Braxton's health has to do with me breastfeeding for the first 6 weeks, something I never attempted with the others.  Looking back I do regret not trying with them as well as not going longer with Braxton but I can't change the past:)

Looking forward to a lazy weekend, first one in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment