Thursday, July 7, 2011

Alligator Farm

Yesterday we went to the St. Augustine Alligator Farm, not exactly what I expected.  It was over crowded and extremely smelly.  Defintitely not worth the $40, thankfully I only paid half price for my ticket otherwise I would of been mad.


Valerie, Braxton, Nathan, Liam, and Vincent

The kids had a good time overall, since it took less time than we had thought it would take we did a little shopping.  We went over to the St. Augustine outlets and found good deal on school shoes at the Striderite outlet, got two pairs for $50.  Nathan picked out a pair of Slimmer light up shoes and Liam picked a pair of Slimmers that has slime that changes color when you touch it.  They wanted to wear them home but I told them they had to wait until the first day of school. 

Braxton has finally finished all the veggies and fruits so the other night we tried beef and gravy.  He totally hated it wouldn't take more than a few spoonfuls before he started gagging.  I then tried the chicken and gravy and the same thing only this time it wasn't just a gag, up came some formula.  After cleaning him and the chair up he had his normal veggies and rice cereal for dinner and later that night I returned all the rest of the meat and gravy jars.  Wasn't going through that again.  Last night we tried Chicken and Rice dinner and he enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment