Saturday, July 16, 2011

Finally the tooth is out

The last two days Nathan's tooth has been extremely wiggly, like it was holding on with a thread.  I told him I could pull it out for him, something my Mom always did for us.  I told him to go get a washcloth and to lay on my lap.  He did, I pulled of a few seconds and his hands pushed mine away.  This has happened more than a handful of times to both Matt and I.  I finally told him that I wasn't going to do it anymore if he wanted it out he would have to pull it out himself or just let it fall out by itself.

Well I leave to go grocery shopping this evening and as I pull into the parking spot my phone rings.  It is Matt saying my son wants to talk to me.  Nathan gets on the phone and tells me Liam pulled out his tooth.  I couldn't believe it after all the fussing he has been doing everytime I go to pull on it he let his brother do it without any problems.  Matt said that they both walked into the living room Nathan holding his tooth and Liam holding the washcloth he used to pull it out.  It will he a story Matt and I will never forget.



No comments:

Post a Comment