Monday, November 3, 2014

Back in the Workforce

Well I officially started back to work.  I know I have been working for the last 7 years but now I am actually going to get paid to work. I am actually enjoying my job, through it is only a contract position through the end of the year. I am just struggling with the situation on why I needed to get a job when I did. I so would of loved to wait until next August when Braxton started VPK and found a part time job where I am able to pick the boys up at school and them not have to be in extended ed during the mornings and afternoons. Even though I struggle with that I am thankful that all 3 boys have adjusted okay with the transition. They have their moments but other all they are doing great with the additional change in their life.

No comments:

Post a Comment