Friday, August 29, 2014

Interview

Well my new normal life today included my first interview in 11 years.  It actually went pretty good and I am praying I get it.  It is at my kids school, so even though it is full time if anything comes up I will be right there by them.  I know there lives will change yet again, but this is just part of our new normal.

I have been doing really well these last two weeks.  I am have so many people in Jacksonville to support me through everything.  Matt and I have really been having a good time together and at the same time growing as individuals.  I really enjoy our current relationship and as much as I love him and want to come home, right now I am at peace with everything.

The boys are adjusting to school and really enjoy it.  Liam likes the freedom that the elementary offers, compared to kindergarten.  If I do get a job Braxton will start at Trinity, which I know he will love too.  I think he misses going to school, but with my life uncertain with being a stay at home mom, I didn't want to start him off in the 2 day a week program and have to pull him out.

Continue to pray for my family and that God continues to open doors for us.  He is really working in my life and it is amazing to see on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment