Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Summer Vacation

Summer vacation has officially began and of course now sleeping in for me.  The boys woke me up at 7 this morning.  It isn't like we usually sleep in during the summer anyways since swim practice will start on Monday at 8.  Planning on riding our bikes up to Panera this morning for bagels then maybe the library and the pool.

Braxton is officially swimming.  We went to the YMCA yesterday and I worked with him again, he was able to swim from the side of the pool to the flags.  He and I were both so excited.  By the end of the summer he will probably be joining the swim team with the boys.

Our lease is up July 31st and Matt has decided not to post for that position at this time.  It just isn't the right timing for us.  I have been looking for places for about a week and came across a place that meets my criteria of over 1 acre.  We put in a verbal offer last Monday and on Tuesday it was accepted.  Our written offer was finally accepted last night.  Please pray that inspection comes back clear, it is a HUD property so it is sold as-is.  If anything major shows up on the inspection we will probably walk away.  I am really in love with the location and the lot of the place.  It has a few hug oak trees in the front yard which I love.  I am also so excited about the possibility of getting chickens, don't know why but I have wanted them for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment