Wednesday, May 21, 2014

End of the School Year

After a busy school year the year is coming to an end.  I can't believe next year our boys will be in 1st and 4th grade.  Liam is getting excited for his kindergarten graduation on Friday evening, along with his class party on the same day.  Braxton's last day of school is Thursday along with his class party today.  Nathan on the other hand has about 2 more weeks of school, with his last day on June 3rd.

Looking forward to the summer, River City Swim league has started back with their first meet next Thursday.  I was hoping Braxton would be able to join the team but right now his swimming isn't at that level yet.  He is doing great and I am hoping he will get there soon.

We also have a few trips planned for the summer.  I am going to NYC for my birthday and then we are going to TN for a week the first week in July.  The boys really enjoy that trip ever year.

Other than that I plan to have a relaxing summer and another possible move, with our lease ending on July 31st.  Please keep our family in your prayers, that God puts us where we need to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment