Friday, May 18, 2012

Mother's Day

Well Matt's exact words to me last night were I must of had a pretty crappy Mother's Day since I haven't posted about it yet.  No Matt just too busy with my kids and their end of the year activities.

My Mother's Day was good.  When I woke up the boys gave me there school made gifts, they were both so excited to have me open them.  Then we had breakfast and got ready for church.  After church we came home and relaxed before going out to an early dinner.  I always pick Japanese on Mother's Day because they don't seem to be too busy and the boys love having them cook in front of them.  Unfortunately Liam will tell you he loves Japanese but only ate about two bits of his chicken before he complained that it wasn't good.  That boy never likes to eat.  After dinner we went out for ice cream, at Bruster's.  I really enjoy their ice cream.  Afterwards we came home and relaxed again.  I love days when I can just lay around and relax.

Nathan's last game was last weekend, like usual they won.  After the game they had a pizza party and all the boys received their trophies.  Liam's team still has a tournament at the end of the month so we are still practicing and plan to have the party sometime after the season is over. 



Looking forward to Legoland on Saturday, they boys are going to love it. 
Oh and have to post this picture of Braxton.  We went to recently went to Sonic and ordered like we usually do, which includes large blasts and shakes.  Well after we ordered we noticed that the large was now a 32oz size, Matt and I nearly died laughing.  It took Matt 3 days to eat his blast and half of mine went down the sink after Braxton got as chance to get his hands on it. He cried so hard when I took it from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment