Friday, May 4, 2012

Liam's Spring Performance

Today was Liam's spring performance at SJPK and for the first time he actually participated with his class.  In previous performances he would just stand up there and say a few words here and there but today he talked and sang the whole time.  I was so proud of him.

Meanwhile Braxton and I had to stand in the lobby out front because Braxton wasn't behaving.  While I was filming the performance Braxton decided to open my Chick-fil-a tea and poor the little bit left onto himself as well as some of the ice on the floor.  He is usually very well behaved but definitely not today.

On Wednesday Braxton had him follow up ear appointment and they looked great.  I had her look at the rash that he had broken out into the previous day and it turns out it was hand, foot, and mouth disease.  Luckly it is a very mild case and I have Lysoled all his toys so I am hoping that no one else gets it.

Our first week back to swimming has gone well, only made it to two days of practice but both boys are doing good.  Nathan impressed me on the first day and I told him that if he keeps that up he might win some heats this year since he is still in the U6 division.  Baker's was also having a sale on suits so I bought the boys 3 each and 2 for Matt and only paid $84, $10 bucks a piece is a great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment