Monday, September 19, 2011

Great weekend minus the cold.

Saturdays FSU vs OK football game was great.  Matt, Christina (my cousin), Nathan, Darin, and I all went.  Liam and Braxton stayed with my friend Lisa.  The stadium was packed and the crowd was crazy loud.  Even though we didn't win it really felt like our old Seminoles were back.



Then Sunday I woke up after only 4 hours of sleep to cook breakfast for the boys.  I felt horrible, the little cold I had on Saturday was a lot worse.  I made breakfast and then went to bed for most of the rest of the day.




Even today I don't feel 100% I am just exhausted. Staying home today and just trying to relax, besides taking Nathan to school and the boys to swim practice. I am hoping it is just Braxton and I who get this.

No comments:

Post a Comment