Thursday, September 15, 2011

3 Week Progress Report

Nathan came home with his 3 week progress report on Tuesday.  It was really good, the lowest grade he had was an 80 in reading/phonics, unforunately I think he is going to be like me in school.  Always great at math but average in reading.  I guess it could be worse.

Another football game this weekend.  It is going to be a really good game FSU vs OK.  I am really hoping FSU can pull it off, but with the past few ears we have had there is always doubt in my mind.

The boys have there first swim meet of the season on the 30th.  Both their team suits came in, Liam insisted on the little speedos so that is what I ordered him.  The smallest size the had was a 22 and it was still a little big on him.  Nathan wanted the jammers but when they came in he complained that he wanted the same ones as Liam.

Braxton woke up with a cold this morning.  I am hoping by Saturday he will be fine.  I came straight home today so that he could get some rest in.  I hate when you can just see how sick they are by looking at there little red watery eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment