Thursday, August 11, 2011

We have a new tooth

To my surprise they other day I looked at Braxton's two bottom teeth and there was a third one poking out.  That seemed totally weird to me since both Nathan and Liam cut their top four after their bottom two.  I guess Braxton has decided he is going to be different.

Nathan and Liam both started on their new swim team this week.  It has been so nice not having to drive across town every morning.  Next week practice will change to the fall schedule which means we will have evening practices.  I lasts through October and then at that point we will see if they want to continue through the winter or wait until the spring.  They both enjoy swimming and have improved so much since May, I can't even imagine if they continue through the year how good they will be by next summer.

Next Thursday is Nathan's orientation, he will get to meet his teacher and see who is in his class.  He is really excited about starting back.  I am sure that will only last a week.  Then Liam starts the following week.

Nathan's 6th birhtday is just around the corner.  Can't believe my little boy has grown up so fast.  Just in the past year his look has changed now when I look at him he a kid not my little boy.  Just waiting for the day when he is embaressed to kiss me in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment