Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Picturing Your Life

When you are little you picture how your family will be when you become an adult.  I always new I wanted to be a stay at home mom, I am not sure why exactly, maybe because my stepmom stayed home with us growing up.  I enjoyed not having to go to daycare and summer camps were for fun, not something you had to go to everyday.

I always pictured myself with 4 kids, 3 boys and a girl.  The girl was the third child.  So when I was pregnant with Braxton and kept the sex a surprise I was truely shocked when I was laying on the operating table and the doctor said through the sheet it was a boy.  God had a different plan for me.  Don't get me wrong I totally love my boys and couldn't imagine one of them being a girl but I do miss the girly things. 

Then I think its okay one day I will have a granddaughter to do those things with.  Is that what Matt's Mom thought her whole life and then Matt and I give her 3 grandsons?  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment