Sunday, June 19, 2011

A Busy Summer

I though summer time was for relaxing but for some reason my summer has been really busy.

Friday was my birthday, I am offically 31.  Can't believe it.  I was just thinking the other day that it feels like yesterday that I graduated from college.  It will be 10 years next summer.  Where has the time gone?  Matt and I have been together since 1996, it will be 15 years next Friday.  Almost half of my lifetime.

This weekend was my youngest brother's wedding.  It was really nice and we all had a great time especially Nathan and Liam who danced all night long.

Then today was Father's Day, Happy Father's Day to all the Dads.  We celebrating this morning by going to breakfast with Darin and the this afternoon we had lunch with Dad, Grandpa, and the rest of the Oliva's at the club.  There was 34 of us, our family is getting huge.  Afterwards the boys went swimming at my Dad's with their cousins, then we headed back to Jacksonville.  The boys gave Matt all the things they had made for him.  I bought him a Krug that he started using a few weeks back, he is really enjoying it.

No comments:

Post a Comment