Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Break

Last day of school before a week of vacation.  Tomorrow we are off to Orlando for 4 days at Disney World, the boys don't even know yet.  We plan on telling them in the morning on our drive down, I think we will wait until we are almost there so we don't have to here "Are we there yet" a million times.  I still have a little packing left to do and then we will pack up the car tonight after the boys go to bed.


Braxton had his 4 month well visit this morning.  He is growing like a weed with his weight at 14lbs 15oz and height at 25.75 inches.  We had a little screw up with his vaccines, he only received one at first which I thought was weird (it actually was the one that he didn't get last time because of the snow storms up north had the deliveries backed up).  After leaving the office I decided to call and make sure that he was only supposed to get one.  Well I was right so we had to go back to the office to receive the other 3.  Braxton wasn't too happy to get another two shots, I felt bad that he had to go through it all over again.


Dr. Soha said still no solids, wait until he is closer to 16 lbs.  She said I will know when he starts waking up at night again, not looking forward to that since I have been getting decent sleep lately with Braxton sleeping around 12 hours every night.


Here is the latest picture of Braxton that I took yesterday at 4 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment