Monday, March 18, 2013

Bad Brother

Well Saturday afternoon the boys were all playing nicely in Nathan's room with his Legos.  When all of a sudden Braxton starts screaming, crying, and saying my ear.  Took one look in the room and immediately I knew what had happened.  Liam was sitting on the floor holding a Lego antenna that was about 1.5 inches long.  I knew Liam put it in Braxton's ear, even though he denied it at first.  After about 5 minutes of crying Braxton went back to playing.  It wasn't until the next day when he woke up from his nap that I saw dried blood in his ear. 

So today I called his doctor so she could take a look at it.  For the last couple of days he has been sick with a cold that caused constant drainage.  Well turns out he has double ear infections.  Since the ear that was poked is infected and full of blood we won't find out until it is cleared if there was any damage.  UGH!!!

We are officially on the count down to spring break.  I am really looking forward to a week of vacation.  The boys have no idea we a heading to Great Wolf Lodge.  They are going to be so surprised. 

No comments:

Post a Comment