Thursday, September 20, 2012

Open House

Liam had open house last night, which meant I was able to go see what he has been doing so far this year.  I am not sure if I have mentioned before that I have started to worry about Liam and letters.  He has been in school almost a month and they have been working on their vowels.  The only letter he can recognize is a U.  He can tell me what ever vowel makes but not that a "a" is an "a". 

Well last night after everything was done I went to talk to his teacher, Mrs. Coll, to set up a conference.  Surprisingly she told me not to worry about him he is one of her best students.  She said sometime in November they will start some reading and at that time she will have conferences.  She thinks Liam is a great student and a great listener.  If only he would listen at home.

Since Matt stayed home with Braxton and Nathan I took some video so Matt wouldn't miss it.  So here are a few of them for everyone to view.  As you can see he participates great.

After open house there was a bake sale, where we bought something for everyone in our family.  Guess what Liam picks for himself....a Florida Gator Pop Tart.  I told him his Dad is going to kill him.



No comments:

Post a Comment