Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Visit to the Easter Bunny

Today I decided to take the boys to see the Easter Bunny.  For some reason the last week has just flown by and I knew if I didn't take them this afternoon I probably wouldn't, then of course I would be upset that I didn't get their yearly photo. 

Braxton was fine with Santa this year and I thought maybe we would get lucky and he would be okay with the bunny too.  I was totally wrong, not only did he not like the bunny from 10 feet away he didn't even like me unbuckling him from his stroller.  The moment I put him on the bunny's lap he started to cry.  After a few pictures that didn't turn out at all, I decided to try him on Nathan's lap.  He still cried and then cried harder when he looked at the bunny but it was better than when the bunny was holding him.  So I purchased the picture, it will be a memory years from now.

We also are 2/3s of the way done with our garden.  We usually do a garden about 8x10 but the cucumbers and watermelon always take over half of it.  So this year we decided to build two smaller gardens one for the cucumbers and one for the watermelon, then in the larger garden we planted green & orange peppers, salsa peppers, strawberries, and green beans.  We still have not yet done the watermelon garden but will complete sometime this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment