Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Baby Gate Installed

We have lived at our house since before Nathan was born and have only ever had the standard wooden baby gate with the plastic mesh.  We would put it at the beginning of the hallway so the boys could only play in the living room and kitchen, they did have access to the front room but never went in it.  Now Braxton gets into everything, he is constantly going down the hall, in the front room, and everywhere else that he can get to before someone goes running after him.  Matt and I have had enough and decided that it was time for the baby gate the only thing was I knew I would have to get an extra wide one because he always goes in the front room and the opening from the living room to the front room is large.  Seventy dollars later the gate is up, he is napping now so hasn't seen it yet but I am sure he isn't going to like it.

This past weekend we also started ripping out the old tiles in the master bathroom.  It was just the standard white ceramic ones and they weren't installed properly so we had some leaking.  Matt and I took down the glass enclosure and my Mom and I ripped out the tiles and started installing the new ones.  We are also putting some around the tub so that when the boys splash it doesn't ruin the drywall.  I will post pictures when the job is complete but it probably won't be for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment